Sunday, March 21, 2010

feeling beachy

happy sunny sunday!




this gorgeous "spring tease" has me feeling beachy...and ready for a trip to the shore.


but what shore to choose?


what is YOUR favorite beach?


my brother, muffy and me in naragansett, rhode island last august




there's the beach just an hour and a half south of us in rhode island


muffy loved it






martha's vineyard



another favorite of ours where we spent a lot of our time
when mr prep and i were dating...and pre-muffy



muffy in chatham, massachusetts, cape cod



another beautiful, nearby beach



a childhood favorite: gulf shores, alabama



growing up in alabama, gulf shores and pensacola, fl were a short drive...and i long for the sugary snow-white sand and the wrm gulf water.



so here's the debate: i'm ready to get away NOW and go play in the gulf. mr prep wants to wait and stay closer to home, but delay the beach till summer.



so tell me, what's your favorite beach...and should i stay or should i go NOW?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the beaches in Destin Florida, powder white and beautiful! But I have the most fond memories in the beaches at the Outer Banks in NC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for Martha's Vineyard. I've always dreamed of visiting Martha's Vineyard. However, I completely understand your desire for wanting to visit Gulf Shores... there's no place like home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are *the best* Miss Pink Prep, Muffy holding up her dress by the waves is too precious.

    As far as the beach goes, we'd do the Vineyard, or even the Cape.

    Hope you have a splendid week!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful beach pictures! I'm craving a sandy get-away myself now... and I adore the picture of Muffy in the white dress - darling!

    ReplyDelete