Thursday, June 3, 2010

sweet tea and family

this week has been wonderful in tennessee

full of family, shopping and good times, but one of our best times was our special girls' tea party





muffy loved it!

my great aunt brought fancy prom dresses for everyone and my mother set up the silver tea service outside

and isn't that perfect timing, since my etiquette mentor miss janice just posted that june is national tea month? be sure to stop by her blog and check out her fabulous giveaway! http://www.etiquettewithmissjanice.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Muffy! Looks like you guys had a fabulous time in TN! I'm also hosting a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! That is so cute and looks like so much fun!!!!!! Muffy looks like she is having a blast! I'm so glad y'all had such an awesome time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Tea remains one of my absoulte favorite activities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I bet everyone had a ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow- looks like fun! I used to love having "tea" when I was a little girl (and still do)! Start 'em young! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fun!! Muffy is so pretty in her dress, sipping her tea! What a precious little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete