Wednesday, August 4, 2010

monogrammed muffy

 all hail the monogram!
(so much more than initials!)
we love it!

as i start to gather muffy's first collection of 
"back to school" clothes for kindergarten, 
i wanted her to have some special outfits, 
complete with her monogram!

i had these few embroidered
(what a lost art that is! 
my grandmother used to embroider and monogram 
everything for me from pillowcases to dish towels!)

then i found this darling little site called
lolly wolly doodle
they carry wonderful, quality-made clothing appropriate for little girls,
and they monogram!
and they have daily facebook specials!
what do you monogram?

***letting you in on a little secret: 
i'm having my first giveaway this friday 
and it will be something monogrammed 
especially for you! come back and visit!***

11 comments:

  1. Awww her monogram is so cute!!!! I am so excited that you are doing a monogram giveaway this friday!!! Woohoo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE (Muffy is always a-dorable) and so preppy too! Three cheers for the monogram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monograms!! Her outfits are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this blog. Your little girl is precious! I wish I had had monogrammed dresses when I was young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute outfits! I especially like the chocolate and pink one - too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those sweet monograms on precious Muffy! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to hear about your giveaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet!

    Send me your email address for the hydranga picture my dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable and I love the dress with the polka dot bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm drooling over all the cuteness! She is going to be the most adorable girl in her class. Honey, I will monogram anything and evetything I can get my hands on. My friends tease me and ask if I monogram my undies because I love to monogram everything :)

    ReplyDelete