Tuesday, August 3, 2010

presidential brides


i love weddings...
the simple ones, ones over-the-top,
small ones, creative ones, orchestras, djs,
dance floors, outdoors, you name it!
but when there is a presidentail wedding,
with no expense spared, i become a wedding stalker!

and no matter my political affiliation or tendencies
 i think chelsea clinton looked just lovely on saturday
(who wouldn't really, wearing vera wang?!)

and just a couple years ago there was
jenna bush,
who i've always thought of as such a sweet and sassy southern gal.


she was so beautiful!

then there is my favorite, although not yet a presidentail couple at the time,
but well on their way...


the picture of class, elegance and grace.


in the words of eloise, "oh, i just love, love, love weddings"

6 comments:

  1. Jackie O and JFK's is definitely the dream wedding. I want my wedding to be inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE weddings too! This is a great post! I've never thought of Chelsea as pretty, but she was a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Chelsea looked beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looked beautiful and completely happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I loved Chelsea's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you, sister! :) I love all things wedding, and Chelsea looked gorgeous. LOVE that Vera! And Jackie O and JFK... sigh.

    ReplyDelete